Re: [gremlintime] Reminder - The BIG AMC SHOW!!!

Re: [gremlintime] Reminder - The BIG AMC SHOW!!!

on 7/13/02 2:02 AM, gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx at
gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> The BIG AMC SHOW!!!
>
> Date: Saturday, July 27, 2002
> Time: All Day
>
> Join one of the clubs and get your car out on the showfield. I'm
> joining AMCWC even though I can't stand Larry. He is still the
> most knowledgeable AMC expert in the world albeit a bit
> pompous!!!

A bit pompous? You must not have spent much time with him. He is a little
more than that. I will give credit where credit is due for his efforts in
promoting and supporting AMCs but I can't help but wonder what would have
happened to the national organization(s) without his politics and "pompous"
remarks.

I wish you and 'HIS' clubs the best. Who knows maybe someday we will have a
better understanding with all involved. Lets hope that this event will
bring the rest of us closer together and forget about the politics and just
enjoy the cars and people that worked hard to get this show done.

Clubs are important for all of us and whatever one you choose keep in mind
that AMC is our link but people make the club.

Matt