$125.00 '77 Gremlin X

Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 10:35:55 -0400
From: willkrause@xxxx
Subject: 125 dollar Gremlin for sale- a few additions
To: mail@xxxx

I forgot to say in the previous post that the car didn't seem to be
leaking oil or smoking, and it would probably get you to a nearby
destination, as long as you didn't need to go faster than 25-30 and you
should probably have a friend follow you. Also I'll part it out if no one
is interested in the whole car in a week or two.
-Will

Hi Folks,
It was able to drive a little, so I had to keep this Gremlin from
getting
scrapped. If anyone is interested in this 77 Gremlin X, please e-mail me
at
willkrause@xxxxx The car is located in Oakland, CA, near San
Francisco.
I only want 125.00 for it (or a trade for a different Gremlin or Pacer or
parts?), so hopefully it will find a good home. The car is a nice bright
blue
on the outside with white stripes, and a blue interior. It has a/c, power
steering and brakes.

The negative stuff:
Damage to the passenger's side front corner. The frame where the bumper
attaches would need to be straightened out, but the steering seems
unaffected.
The transmission doesn't shift into drive, but reverse, first and second
gears
work. It's a floor-shift automatic.
The radiator has a slow leak when the car is running.
I might switch a few parts with my 76 Gremlin.
The exhaust seems a bit noisy.

The positive stuff:
Almost no rust! (Just a tiny amount on the surface)
Only 73,000 miles.
The engine runs well (after it warmed up, the car had been parked for a
year,
but it started right up!)
Regular brakes and parking brakes all work. The brakes were replaced a
little
while before the car had its accident.
New Shocks front and rear.
New alternator.
I have the title.
New universal joints.

So, hopefully this will make a nice project for someone, please e-mail
me if
you're interested, and I can show you the car. I have receipts for this
car
totalling well over a thousand dollars, but it had been sitting in the
previous
owner's girlfriend's driveway for a year, and she wanted it out of there!

Sincerely,
Will Krause
willkrause@xxxx

Posted by Brien .