Re: AMC Key score...I'll buy the rest. LOL

Re: AMC Key score...I'll buy the rest. LOL

 Ok, ok, sounds like enough people want some keys that it'll be worth my
time to buy them all off the rack. :) I doubt I'll make it down there again
before I leave for Kenosha, but I can promise I'll pick up the remainder of
the keys left there next time I'm down there. And I'll sell one or two sets
of keys that I do have now. I'll have to see how many I actually bought, I
think it was 4/4/3/3 for the square/square/round/pre-69, but I'll have to
recheck. Anyway, rest assured I'll get ya some more keys, even if I don't
have enough to go 'round this time for all interested parties.

Jerry in Virginia