New Cecil pictures posted...some of Gremlins even! LOL

New Cecil pictures posted...some of Gremlins even! LOL

 Ok, I had to include the dual wheelstanding AMXs, and a smokin'
Hornet that buzzed the strip. I did include a few Gremlin shots. :)
I had to make some free time, didn't do the Toyota truck starter job
tonight, was just too hot outside, even after dusk. Oh well, a July
4th job I think. :) I'll try to add more pictures to this Album later
on. Maybe Thursday. Anyway, enjoy the shots! I did...

Jerry in Virginia