feedom!

I finally paid off the bill for the T-shirts I created
last winter. whew! now I can sink myself in to dept
with yet another Gremlin design. I have some cool
Ideas. I'm going to do some expirementing first to
make sure I can pull off some of the stuff I have in
mind. I'm working with some of the screen printers
after work to try some new techniques. Maybe even
learn to screen print too! I want to Print wind
breakers, and try to design some button up Grem shirts
for those formal Grem occasions. I have a Ebay accout
now so I think I am going to sell through there. At
anyrate I'm back in the game!!

Later, Grinding