Re: [gremlintime] Need a Part

Larry,

I'm in Mid-Missouri (near Ft. Leonard Wood). The engine is seized. It was
abandoned about a year ago when the moron driving it overheated it and
locked it up. I'm pretty sure that the block is toast and Maybe the head as
well, but the bolt on goodies should be good to go. Let me know what you
find out.

David