Re: [gremlintime] Need a Part

mr david pershing..
ur goin to part out the 1977 you say once you get down jumpin thru the loops
and get the legal paper work ..I NEED IF YOU CAN CHECK FER ME
THE COMPLETE "HOOD RELEASE HANDLE UNDER DASH THE
CABLE THATS RUNS THRU THE FIRE WALL OUT TO THE HOOD
LOCK AND RELEASES THE HOOD...E-MAIL ME BACK WITH THE INFO.ON IT BEIN THERE OR
NOT AND IF SO IS IT REAL GOOD..
SEND OIC IF YOU CAN OK.. ROOSTER1@xxxx