Re: [gremlintime] Grem fever

Hi Gremmies,.

I just had a guy come over to pick up lawn mowers and he's one of those guys that never had anything but clunkers to dirve.. always working on them..So this is his oponion as I don't know except what I see..The radiator don't leak, nothing is leaking, said cleaning up the motor and a little paint was all it needed maybe a gasket and he said the tires were in good shape. not a crack or anything in them as it's been kept dry and moved to keep from getting flat places...he said he wouldn't be afraid to take off in it..so thats a mans oponion-for whats its worth...I think I saw some longing in his eyes too and he looked it over good under the hood.. but like me he just lost his job too and is going to school....Thats it from the blue grass state!! Mildred