Re: [gremlintime] Color of Levi's Denim?

Re: [gremlintime] Color of Levi's Denim?

message recieved ok..the color fer the levi's model was dark blue ok...you can
tell the upholstery shop that there wrong ok..go by the color in that cataloge
cause it's the correct color as well ok..i'm sellin all kinds of "AMC CAR PARTS & MOTOR &
BODY OFF OF A 1970 AMC GREMLIN & A 1974 AMC GREMLIN...if anyone need any within in a
reasonable price
e-mail me ok at "ROOSTER1@xxxx james-