Re: gremlin reluctently for sale

--

to all on the list, i have made one of the most difficult decisions of my life today . due to financial constraints, i.e. ex wife, 4 kids to support, etc, i reluctently am putting up my 73 gremlin for sale, so i can get my 72 up and running. it is in tucson arizona, ,totaly rust free. the grill is intact, but cracked . the car needs some mechanical and cosmetic work, but the body is straight and intact. it has a 350 chevy w/ blown head gasket . i am posting this only on gremlintime in hopes that someone who LOVES gremlins will buy it and fix it up. i want $600 for it , please e-mail me off list if you are interested sadly, dwight

Outgrown your current e-mail service?
Get a 25MB Inbox, POP3 Access, No Ads and No Taglines with LYCOS MAIL PLUS.
http://login.mail.lycos.com/brandPage.shtml?pageId=plus