Re: [gremlintime] Re : GREMREAPER360 -"Doomed Project"

Re: [gremlintime] Re : GREMREAPER360 -"Doomed Project"

In a message dated 5/31/02 11:57:12 PM SA Pacific Standard Time,
HH-7X@xxxx writes:

> So - try this instead ":)
>

> Forged 8.2 to 1 slugs
> Turbo Cam & kit
> Two Turbo Coupe T3s

blah blah blah,i'd soon set my damn gremlin ablaze than put that crap on
it,oooooOOOOOooooo i'll be in the 16s with your set up gimmie a break turbos
are for people who can't afford real go fast goodies or have no hands to dial
summit racings phone no.!!! so thanx but no thanx lefty!!
Bart
73 Grem 4X2
Gremlin of the spirit