mirror for 71 Gremmie

Hi all,
I am new to the list and I thought I would introduce myself. My name is
Dave Shaver. I currently own a 1971 Gremlin with a 232 auto, p/s and a/c.
What is peculiar about her is she has 13 inch wheels. I looked at a price
sheet form 71 that showed the 71's came with 13 inch wheels standard unless
they had air conditioning. I am the third owner. The original paperwork
came with the car including an AMC business card. The car was born and
raised in North Carolina. She now resides in Havelock, NC. She has 35,000
original miles.

I am in need of a mirror. The one on the Gremmie just flops around from the
vertical post that screws into the headliner near the windshield. Anyone
have one?

Thanks!!

Dave Shaver
Havelock, NC