Re: [gremlintime] Digest Number 576

i live in massachusetts my gremlin was originally red soon itll be red again
with every thing looking stock except motor and tranny it hasnt seen the road
in 15 years ive owned it the previous owner raced the quarter mile at lebanon
valley dragway for about five years running about 11.25 they told him if he
runs it much faster hell have to put a parachute on it . with other saftey
eqipment like roll bars a scatter sheild for the tranny a drive shaft loop
that was enough for him he vowed to sell the gremlin to anyone but someone
who dragged at the valley. then drove the gremlin to a 9.9 second run and
sold me it for 650.00 the carburator alone is 650.00 cya matt