Help

I'm in the process of swapping in a 258 into my 2 liter Gremmer.
I've purchased a Pacer for the engine and transmission and am
in the process of hunting down a front crossmember, Does
anyone know of any other parts I should look for that can't be
supplied from the Pacer? I know that this is a big question, but
your help will help preserve another of the greatest cars ever
made.

Thanks in advance.