Re: [gremlintime] My car is the fourth ugliest car!!!

Re: [gremlintime] My car is the fourth ugliest car!!!

Take heart.... I'm sure that WE all think your car looks great!!! And
besides, WE're the ones who count, huh??!!!

>>> gremlinamiga@xxxx 05/20/02 03:42PM >>>
Man, what an insult. It is bad enough that the Gremlin is given a bad
rap but does my particular Gremlin have to be the forth ugliest car?
There has got to be a way that I can get some money off Excite or
Netscape for using my picture without permission!!! Go to
http://wp.netscape.com/ex/shak/autos/specials/UgliestCars4.html