RE: [gremlintime] Drove the '74 Gremlin to work .....and a NEAR D EATH w

RE: [gremlintime] Drove the '74 Gremlin to work .....and a NEAR D EATH work experience

Good job Jerry!! I know those guys will forever be grateful...they were lucky you all were able to hear them and get there so quickly....Special Blessings.. Mildred