found toy cars

Hi ya doin, My brother in law just stopped by w/ 2 toy GREMLIN cars, for me.
one's red w/ sun roof, spare tire in hatch, trailer hitch, side pipes, the
little green GREMLIN on the side, and hood scoop. The other one is purple w/
everthing the red has minus GREMLIN sticker on the side. I don't know how old
they are but they are made by"tootsietoy" company. I don't even know what
year/model they're supposed to be.Do any of you know if they're worth any
thing?
Ddgremlen
p.s. found them at flea market in illinois