Re: [gremlintime] Gremlin GT press photo, worth $10?

Re: [gremlintime] Gremlin GT press photo, worth $10?

Jerry,
Sounds like a nice and unusual piece, would look great professionally framed
in your den. Certainly worth 10 bucks,, you couldn't buy a sales catalog for
that and this is more unusual, and lends itself to display. Go for it.

Wade

PS, I found an early NOS Hornet Grill, so I'm looking for early (70-71)
Hornet Headlight buckets to complete a grill for my 73 Gremlin, anyone got
some?