A Gremlin Weekend

When I got home from work Saturday, Norbert had gotten the Gremlin out to wash. I helped him wax it & then we took it out for a spin & to eat. Sunday, we had a family reunion in Kingman, KS. We took it to church & then to the reunion. Fortunately, it was a nice day to drive with the windows down. The A/C quit on us since last summer. Had a great time. Took Norbert by to see some AMC's that I found near home. I didn't recognize the model but they both look like they're in good shape from what we could see from the road. Wish we could get out to do stuff like this together more often. We had a great time!

Karla
'74 Gremlin