Hope to SERIOUSLY work on the Gremlins today...

Hope to SERIOUSLY work on the Gremlins today...

 I worked on the house/kitchen last Sunday, and got the new modern stove
installed. Had to tear out lots of stuff to do it, though! This weekend,
though, I have some time to myself, the fiancee is heading to Richmond for
the NASCAR WC race, and I can FINALLY play with my Gremlins! I REALLY need to
get on them, too, if I hope to take my GT to Kenosha.
Anyway it's gorgeous day here in Virginia, cooler, slight breezes, and I
haven't slept the whole day away yet! I've done enough to the Gremlin Garage
to get it accessible for the most part ( sic ) although I've junked up the
front of it ( again ), so need to move MORE stuff out of the way. sigh. I
need to finish building those other two out-buildings I got permits for, but
don't have the resources at the moment. Oh well, I'll deal with it.
First thing I want to do is fix that GT gas line, so I'll probably move
the Truck and VW out of the way, and get the car onto the asphalt off the
gravel. Then get it jacked up and inspected to see what's wrong. Then, the
tougher part...finding my old original carb parts, as I think I installed
Eagle or Concord needles in the orginal Gremlin carb, and they're too big,
shut off the gas after a certain point. I didn't change teh seats at teh
time, thought they were the same. OH well. So, hopefully THIS Saturday night,
I'll have some real progress to report! Time's awastin', let me get to it.
Later!

Jerry