Re: [gremlintime] Looking for Engine Brackets

Re: [gremlintime] Looking for Engine Brackets

I think Concord mounts will also work.

----Original Message Follows---- From: "jeepir89" <jeepir89@xxxx> Reply-To: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [gremlintime] Looking for Engine Brackets Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 11:20:20 -0000

Hello, I'm looking for the Engine brackets that came off a v8 gremlin
or spirit. Im putting a 360 in my gremlin and have everything but
those brackets, I dont' need the rubbermoutns but the metal bracket
that bolts to the block. I would really appreciate the help.

Ryan