From: evang25 [mailto:cullen.swanson@xxxx]
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2002 10:22 AM
To: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gremlintime] shattered!

Okay folks. I bit off a huge piece of stupid this morning. Looking
for a way to get into my car without the key (because I was locked
out), I thought, "I'll just pry open the back window and open the
latch. BAD idea. The glass exploded in my face and now I am without
a back window. Does anyone have an extra they are willing to part
with or know of where I can get one that won't cost me an arm and a
leg? I don't know if you need to know, but it's a '76. I appreciate
all the help!

God bless,
Cullen
'76 258

Community email addresses:
Post message: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subscribe: gremlintime-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx

Shortcut URL to this page:
http://www.onelist.com/community/gremlintime
Gremlintime(Home of the AMC Gremlin on the WWW):
http://www.geocities.com/gremlintime