Re: [gremlintime] Re: Mildred's carb...accelerator pump probably shot.

Re: [gremlintime] Re: Mildred's carb...accelerator pump probably shot.

if any gremlin proud owner needs gremlin parts 1970 or 1974 i got 97% of
both cars with motors 258's motors complete / i got extra dist. / couple carbs. /

all glass are good / bodies are real good fer parts / i sell parts or whole car
ok..
i live in the state of oregon..buyer pays fer shippin expenses ok..

myself i'm lookin fer a power-brake booster fer a 1977 gremlin if anyone know
where i can locate one ..please send the the info whereabouts it is ok..

james-