Re: WI

Man, Terry, I hope you make it!!! I don't think you have anything to worry about with regards to there being another 78 in the pack. That is the most rare Gremlin model of them all. Shoot, I have been to 4 AMC meets and have yet to see a 77 Gremlin and there are almost twice as many of these made!! How far are you driving to get there. I think I got you beat as I am driving from Southern California in a Gremlin that is 4 years older and mileage in the high 200,000s!! Paul --- In gremlintime@xxxx,