WI

I hope to be at the big meet. Got my motel and vacation planned at
work. Now all I have to do is get the nerve to drive my Gremlin that
far. It hasn't been more than 30 miles from home in the last 20
years. Still thinking about putting it on a trailer to get there but
that some how seems to ruin the whole thing. Put me down for the
Gremlin meet even though it scares me. I am afraid if mine sees a
number of other Gremlins he might think he died and went to heaven.
Hope no one else brings a 78. I want to be different. Like owning
any Gremlin isn't different enough.
See you Terry
78 Gremlin with the mean 232