Re: [gremlintime] Digest Number 539

I can answer four Emails at once. Yes I know I am talented
Paul

___________

> Message: 1
> Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 08:28:17 -0100
> From: "tomm" <tomkarla@xxxx>
> Subject: Kenosha
>
> I will be coming up from southern illinois........ Hey paul, you still
> havent put your 1977 Gremlin on Gremlintime! so which Gremlin would you take
> to kenosha?
>
> Tom
> 72&76Gremlins

I will put the pix up today or tomorrow although I am not particularly
proud of how it looks. I keep putting off fixing it up although it
runs fantastic. I will be taking the 74 to Kenosha. Paul

> Message: 2
> Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 10:26:19 -0400
> From: "photo954@xxxx" <photo954@xxxx>
> Subject: RE: Re: Gremlintime in Kenosha
>
> I'm in SDCA too, thought I was the only gremlin here ! when mine is fianlly
> finished in FL you'll have to see it. '75 V8 X with Levis :-)
I can't wait!! Go San Diego Gremlin club!!!

Wade,
I talk to anyone who has any AMC no matter what. I never said I didn't
like the bubble car, I just said that it looks nothing like a Gremlin.
You are welcome to come to the cruise, just park that car in the back.
Jus' Kidding!! All Gremlintime members are welcome of course!!!