Website with Radio ad, slamming Gremlins...listen to it yourself.

Website with Radio ad, slamming Gremlins...listen to it yourself.

 Ok, I found the "correct" website , it's called WWW.Consumerfreedom.com.
you can go to this section :

http://www.consumerfreedom.com/game_radio1.cfm

and play the radio commercial labeled Soda at the bottom of the three
listed. It's playing in the DC area now. I will email them with my little
"comments" attached. :) Later