[no subject]

Well, I am planning to go to Kenosha,,, but health issues at hand may
prevent me from getting my 1972 done in time to take it....it might be the
1976 gremlin that may end up taking me. it looks bad but it's all there&runs
good.
I would like to see the moderator back at all times too to keep the big
dirty mouths silent.....I get enough teasing about my gremlins as it is why
don't we respect the other gremlins too. they never did get much respect
unless it was a V-8 one like my 1972 It was not badmouthed after some of
these kids saw it run!this was while I was in high school My friend Kenny
still remembers the Gremlin &this was over 20 years ago!

Tom
72&76Gremlins