From: gremlintime gremlinamiga@xxxx
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 05:27:57 -0000
To: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gremlintime] Re: Gremlintime in Kenosha!!! Why not?

Great,
I have two takers so far!! C'mon everyone!! There may never be another
opportunity to meet all the people that love the AMC Gremlin as much
as we do. Thanks gremlin grinder and themixtoo. I will work out the
details later so we know where to meet. If there is anyone in Southern
Cal interested in going, we can either carpool in my Gremlin or
alternately we could start a Gremlin caravan across the US all the way
to Kenosha, WI where the little Gremlin was born in April 1, 1970.
Booyea, this is going to be great. Any more takers????
Paul
--- In
gremlintime@xxxx, "Paul Gable" <gremlinamiga@xxxx> wrote:
> You know what?
> I may be a little slow but it appears to me that there are a few of
us
> that are going to the "Big Show" in Kenosha, myself included. The
show
> will be July 25, 26, and 27. How about an AMC Gremlin cruise night
> where we can all meet? If anyone is interested, please tell me so we
> can work out the details. There is going to already be a huge cruise
> with all the clubs so maybe we could go to that one and also to one
of
> our own to show our Gremlin pride. I am going to post this message a
> few times over the next few weeks. Also I will add this event to the
> event pages at the gremlintime list. Oh, I am so excited!!
> Paul
>
> > Date:me Information
> >
> > Hello!
> >
> > I am leaving this post because I need information on the show in
> > Kenosha this summer. My friend in the AMO who usually lets me in
> > these things is unavailable. I need to know all about the show.
> > don't even know when it is! My Gremlin isn't going to make it
this
> > year, but my Spirit should. I just wanna get together with other
> > AMCers and enjoy ALL our AMC's together.
> >
> > Just in case any of you would be interested, I am a college
student
> > (just a local community college, and ten years after high school),

> > and something dreaded happened last night. I was telling another
> > student about working on my car. When asked what kind of car I told
> > him an AMC. Then I got a blank look and was seriously asked, "AMC,
> > what's that?"
> >
> > Now I know we need to stick together. Even if it is just for the
> > kids.

Community email addresses:
Post message: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subscribe: gremlintime-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx

Shortcut URL to this page:
http://www.onelist.com/community/gremlintime
Gremlintime(Home of the AMC Gremlin on the WWW):
http://www.geocities.com/gremlintime