Re: [gremlintime] GREMLIN Grill

In a message dated 4/10/02 12:06:37 PM SA Pacific Standard Time,
BANTAM38@xxxx writes:

> Hi,
> I have a 73 gremlin with the usual cracked and messed up grill. I purchased
>
> an NOS grill (unseen) and when it arrived it turned out to be an early
> Hornet
> center grill.
> Can I use early Hornet headlight doors/side markers to fit my 73 Gremlin?
> Would everything just bolt in? Does anyone have a pair?
> Wade

Wade,all 70-72 Hornet grills will fit all 70-76 Gremlins.just make sure you
have the 70-72 Hornet headlite buckets for the middle part of the grill.
Bart M.
73 Gremlin started life with a 70-73 Grem grill,then a 74 X grill,then a 76 X
grill then a 70-72 hornet grill and now its back to a 70-73 Gremlin grill <:)