Graffitti Wall in a Urinal

--- In gremlintime@xxxx, "gremlin_ken" <gremlin_ken@xxxx> wrote: > > Gremlintime was nothing more than a graffitti wall in front of a > urinal. Gremlin Ken, It is remarks like this one above that have to stop. Admittedly, this list has been completely out of control for the last month or so but the majority of people who belong to this list are knowledgable Gremlin lovers who really feel this is a hobby worth belonging to. Sure you could join the AMC list which is a great list but the majority of people who belong to the list are the AMX/Javelin sort. Not that this is bad, but I seriously doubt anyone that ever owned a Javelin knows what its like for someone to make fun of the car that you love and drive. I think that is part of the bond that brings us together. We love this car despite what the rest of the world thinks about it. So Ken, give this list a break, I am back now and it will be better than it has ever been. BTW, the member named chevetteroadwarrior, AKA Rod has unsubscribed to this list. He wrote me this final letter and I think that it tells a lot about maybe what the rest of this group is feeling. > Hello. > I just wanted to appologize for my inmature behavior lately. I have > had some things going on around here that has added onto my stress. > Im going to drop out of the club, due to the disliking of my choice > of powerplants. Im just tired of arguing about it with everyone. I > love my Gremlin and love to talk about em, but when I get