From: "gremlintime" <gremlinamiga@xxxx>
To: <gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 09, 2002 2:05 PM
Subject: [gremlintime] The Moderator/Owner is back!!

> Okay, Apparently, I cannot let this group just run itself as there are
some people who cannot control themselves. I created this list as a way for
people of all ages to meet and talk about their love of Gremlins and offer
advice and help to others about fixing or buying a Gremlin. It is NOT a
place to insult others or fling obsenities at each other. If you want to do
this, keep it off the list. Meet in a chat room with the other and chew them
out until the cows come in for all I care. This will NOT happen on this
list. I think it is ridiculous that I have to do this being that all of you
are adults, you do drive a car right? The following people are now
moderated, that is, I will have to review your Emails before they will be
posted. If any attempt is made by these people to post hurtful or offensive
statements, these people will be bounced and you will not meet be allowed to
join this group again. It really is a shame as some of these people are
actually very intelligent knowledgeable Gremlin lover. That is why I am
giving these people a final chance. I do value their input. This is just a
60 day probation. After that, I will take the restrictions off with the
exception that if anything like this happens like this and one of these
people is involved, he/she will be bounced. HHTX mrmopar00
chevetteroadwarrior liberty_valence photo954 badd73grem(Sorry Bart but I
have warned you before about this!) heatherleigh Thanks for everyone's
patience through this. This group will get back on course because Gremlin
peo