Re:100 EMAILS FROM HERE

Hi Heather!

Try switching your preference to DIGEST form - as
you might be getting individual mailings everytime
someone posts.

This is a great group for Gremlin freaks - I'd found it to
be the best so far.

Some of the Best Examples of 'Race Readiness' can be
found in conversations - Right Here in Gremlintime - !

Everyone has a Project Gremlin going and are at one point or another
of completion.

Rod has a ProStreet Tubbed Grem that should be on the Street this Summer.
Barts' 'Full House' is headded to the Paint Gun - "Seeing Red" .
Jerry has a GT and a Canvas '72 Sunroof of which One will be seen at
Kenosha.
BMP just agrees with Rod most of the Time. Tough to get a statement from.
Olly is a great addition as his interests are as ours - Good looks and
Speed .
Ken is lucky at finding nice Grems. I hope he puts a Turbo on that
Forged Crank 199 Six !

If you have photos - .jpg - p lease post them to the Archives.
I collect what I find on the Net and unload them here , as everyone
should attempt - make a great HUGE poster later . The SUNY New Paltz
Collage has a Graphics Dept. which I'm interested in learning about .
I've heard they do Poster Art for a couple of Francs per poster.

so enjoy!