Re: [gremlintime] amc pure at heart

In a message dated 4/6/02 5:33:57 PM SA Pacific Standard Time,
themixtoo@xxxx writes:

> Johnny, I don't want to burst your bubble, but some Gremlins came from the
> AMC factory with BRAND X engines in them. The Mix

The audi and Iron puke??yeah them AMCs are parts cars by now GM skrewed up
too by puttin engines where they don't belong,like a 301 poncho dawg crap V8
in a Buick and the turd Chiivy 305 in a Pontiac .Hell do what you want with
your Grem,i think what john was trying to say is this real man b.s about a
chevy small block in everything like that makes it some super powered race
car when a chevy graces your grems fenderwells thats just FALSE and the
tirade about AMC parts are hard to find and they make no power and this and
that is bovine scatology as well i am known as No Money Mangrum and i have a
AMC 360 goin in my Gremster and thats due to the Internet and lookin for and
putting the word out for the things i need and a lil luck as well Gary,if i
had your Grem a well tuned 401 would be in the engine comp buut thats me ,its
your grem and you can chevy it out or Oldsmobile it out its your ride nuff
said
Bart M.
73 Gremlin 360 2x4