Re: [gremlintime] amc pure at heart

no kidding? where could I find a good used one. Just want it for good reliable transportation. Just a plain jane will do. I live in Muskegon, Michigan. let me know if there is one out there the way I describe. I prefer an automatic transmission. thanks.

----- Original Message -----
From: themixtoo@xxxx
Sent: Saturday, April 06, 2002 5:36 PM
To: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [gremlintime] amc pure at heart

Johnny, I don't want to burst your bubble, but some Gremlins came from the
AMC factory with BRAND X engines in them. The Mix

Community email addresses:
Post message: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subscribe: gremlintime-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx

Shortcut URL to this page:
http://www.onelist.com/community/gremlintime
Gremlintime(Home of the AMC Gremlin on the WWW):
http://www.geocities.com/gremlintime