Re: [gremlintime] Low Drag Type Disc Brake Calipers - 1983 -

Re: [gremlintime] Low Drag Type Disc Brake Calipers - 1983 -

Hmmmm. This looks interesting....

I have factory fronmt discs on my 74--what do I need to do this? Is it just the calipers? Or do I need the brackets, too?

Do they work as well as the other type?

I'm ALWAYS looking for cheap ET at the drags!

----Original Message Follows---- From: brien m tourville <HH-7X@xxxx> Reply-To: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx CC: baad73grem@xxxx Subject: [gremlintime] Low Drag Type Disc Brake Calipers - 1983 - Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 19:12:44 -0500

Now you are up to speed .
Stay lucky.
7X.

82 and 83, but early 82 may not have them. If the pads are on pins they are the low drag type. Eagle used the same caliper, but mounting brackets (caliper anchor plates) are different.

brien m tourville wrote:

Hi Frank!
is it the 1983 year for the no drag disc brake caliper for
AMC ?

And if this is correct - the Spirit & Eagle should carry the
same units - yes ?

brien.

--
Frank Swygert -- Gulfport, MS
Publisher, "American Independent Magazine" (AIM)