Re: AMC-20 rear discs?!

I NEED THESE! Hauling my 74 down at the drags was a bit spooky--and the 190' to stop from 70MPH, well, sucks. =(

Thank you!

----Original Message Follows---- From: brien m tourville <HH-7X@xxxx> Reply-To: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [gremlintime] Re: ] '73 GREMLIN hampster brake upgrade Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 16:47:57 -0500

check the WARN equipment site for their
rear axel to disc brakes adapter.

Once you purchase the adapter ,
they list the parts you can get from
yards etc. to complete the build up .

jeep list cj owners do this one alot.
their rear diffs. are the same units .

WARN makes locking hubs , overdrive parts,
transfer case items etc.

should run all told under $200.00 .

February 2002 PETERSONS 4 wheel & off road
has a great article on the AMC 20 -

good picture of an easy brace fab for the axel tubes.

waiting on the dragless info......

brien
1981 GREMLIN 4X4 TURBO
Quick Lite & smokin'