Re: [gremlintime] Re: old windshields vs. new, pulling old...

Re: [gremlintime] Re: old windshields vs. new, pulling old...

In a message dated 4/2/02 4:39:58 PM SA Pacific Standard Time,
themixtoo@xxxx writes:

> Jerry, See me in Kenosha this summer and I'll even let you touch them. The
> Mix

uuuumm no offence but without the original post the above doesn't sound right
LOLOLOL just kidding :P
Bart M.
73 Gremlin 4x2