3 Eagles to chose from!

Thanks again for all your help re: the Gremmie windshield.
Now that I know what I am going to do about the windshield (buy a new one) I need some more help about another item...a noisy rod bearing...is that serious? Is it an indication of a bigger and costly problem? You see, there are 3 Eagle SW for sale locally...one is an '84 that can easily qualify for collector plates..they guy is asking $950 for it...only problem is that rod bearing. Failing that car there is an '85 in good condition "lady driven" for the same price and a clean '86 with 130,000 miles on it...asking price $650...if i had the money I would by them all! *LOL*...i just need to replace my '90 Geo that has 200,000 miles on it...still runs superb and reliable but I want a bigger, heavier car...and of course I want another AMC! :-) I'll spend more on gas but I will feel safer in the Eagle.

Freddie
2x ''74 GremX304s