Gremlin garage progress; stuff better organized, but still scary...

Gremlin garage progress; stuff better organized, but still scary...

 I was hoping to spend at least SOME of this gorgeous day working on the
Gremlins. The closest I came was lifting the hood on the sunroofer, and
taking a pic of the carb linkage to email to a guy on the AMC list. Never got
back to it, spent all day inside the front of the garage, cleaning out,
repacking, moving things around. Tomorrow will be rainy, so I won't be doing
much outside then.
But, on the bright side, the garage got cleaned up, tools found ( again )
and sorted and stashed in useable places, instead of helter-skelter in my
shelter. Now I shouldn't have to move mountains to get around, just a few
mole and anthills. Not exactly perfect but getting more workable again. I
hooked up a couple more overhead lights I had installed months ago, but
couldn't reach the outlets with all the stuff in the way. They're former
disco/bar/dance floor overhead projector lights, big and bright. I can swivel
them around to point at any location, so they're pretty awesome! The outlets
come on with one of the light switches, so I don't have to reach them any
more to turn them on individually.
I might spend some time cleaning off the hood of the '76 project Gremlin
on Sunday, as it's stacked up with stuff now. was even HIGHER, but I can
start to see the roof again. LOL. I figure maybe one, two more weekends spent
on the garage, and as LONG AS I don't bring any more stuff home, then I
should be in good shape. Although, my favorite auction starts up next
Wednesday night I believe....

Jerry
Gremlin Garage in Woodbridge shaping up some...