Re: windshield removal

Freddie.
Ifit were me, I would have them pull it. They crack easy and your out
of luck if you break it. As far as the hatch, if its a good deal, buy
it. Rod

In gremlintime@xxxx, "Fredrick Burns" <fburns@xxxx> wrote:

> Needing an opinion or two please....I finally found a replacement
windshield for my daily driver '74 grem and the glass is still on a
'72 hornet at a wrecker's yard...only thing is I have never removed a
windshield before.
> If I pull it myself the glass costs about $22 US, and if I get them
to pull it I pay about $56. My instincts are telling me to let them
do it as I might end up cracking the glass...it is still a deal at
$56, right? and there is a gremmie there that i can score a spare
hatch window and quarter windows by myself, also cheaply priced :-)