Re: A good day for Gremlin tinkering....

Re: A good day for Gremlin tinkering....

I know the feeling. It was around 75 here in good ole southern Ohio
yesterday. I am in the process of installing some 3 inch wheel studs
on the front to put on the new shiny crager SS rims and mickey
thompson tires I bought for it. Its going pretty well for having 30
year old studs in there.
I also got a custom made 4 point roll cage from Jegs in columbus. You
tell em the car you have and they punch it up on the comp and
whammiee! its done within the hour and only cost me 157 bucks. Not
bad huh?
The weather is gonna be good again today, so the seat brackets are
coming out and Im making seat mounts for the racing seats. Im gonna
cut a piece of thin steel and bolt it to the existing mounts and then
mount the racing seats to it. That way I can use the seat adjusters
still.
Its going well and I hope to be driving her by at least mid May, but
only time will tell.
Later All. Rod