A good day for Gremlin tinkering....

 Well, well, it looks like both the job AND the weather will cooperate
this weekend - I don't have to work Saturday, as we shipped 475k on a 300k
standard month, so we had one heck of a good month! Boss wasn't too worried
this time about making ends meet. :)
And the rain should hold off til Sunday afternoon in Virginia, so I can
get out there today, it's mild 60s and breezy, and tinker with the cars
FINALLY. Got to get that '74 carb fixed, and I want to get the '72 sunroofer
and GT running. I'm really feeling ambitious today! LOL. Nothing else to do,
nothing but an AMC cruise planned for the Gremlin tomorrow if I can dig it
out of the driveway, and get the carb adjusted right. Got lots to do! So,
guess I"ll upgrade my java ( coffee ) to version 2.0 ( second cup ), and get
dresssed and get my lazy tush moving in the right direction! Woo-hoo! I feel
good today! Nothing pressing, no home repairs, my fiancee is at work so I can
work undisturbed, man I feel like a kid in a candy store! I'll report back
later on my Gremlin progress, hopefully it'll ALL be positive for once! Time
to sign off,

Jerry
(rubbing hands gleefully ...)