Re: USA Today article...tried to get mine in there....

Re: USA Today article...tried to get mine in there....

 I was trying to get my cars in, as they were shooting the pictures in
Richmond, VA about 2 hours from me...but I couldn't take off Tuesday to go
down with my Gremlin. Oh well, I tried. I will look for the article/newspaper
on the 29th. Maybe another time...

Jerry
woodbridge, VA