Re: [gremlintime] Re: Gremlin Day

 <A HREF="http://www.arentallshop.com/amc/";>Gremlin X Files Home Page</A>

Check this out. According to this site, there is going to be an article in
the USA today " Gremlins once a joke are now a collectors item". According to
the "blurb", the article is due out in the 3-29-02 edition of the USA Today.
Keep an eye out for it...
Man oh man, am I going to be telling all my hecklers "I told you so". Ive had
mine for thirty two years. I bought it in June of 1970 so it is one of the
first ones made. It is also one of the only 850 two passenger models made
that year. But you know, I kept it even though no one else liked it. And I
won't care if people all of a sudden think it's "ok" because someone else
told them it was. I also had two 1972's that I drove and used for spare parts
for my "70". Happy Days!!!!

BMP