Finally got to see the tires on the Gremmie!!!

Finally got to see the tires on the Gremmie!!!

Well, After a couple weeks we finaly got the gremlin done enuff to
install the tires and take a look. WOW, it looks awesome. Those bad
boys are huge! They go from outer fender to several inches on the
inside of the black rubber pieces on the bumper. I bought a new 14
inch Convo pro rim for the one that was bad and there is a little
play in the rear we have to look at, but its going good other than
that. Have to install the fuel cell, wheel tubs, sheet metal, 4 point
cage and make some adjustments still, but it wont be long. Later all.
Rod