Re: Dead list? Nah, just waiting for Spring...

Re: Dead list? Nah, just waiting for Spring...

 No, we had Spring arrive, and winter temperatures finally showed up in
Washington, DC! Had 20 degree weather today, and high winds. Hope it didn't
blow all the Cherry blossoms off the trees downtown. :O I keep planning to
work on the Gremlins, but as I only get weekends, and then usually only
Sundays, and it's been either raining lately ( we needed it badly ), or it
has been too cold, so not much to post. I look out the window in my driveway
with 3 Gremlins, and sigh alot lately. Once DST hits, and it's lighter after
7 pm, I can work on them in the evenings. Just can't do much now. Hopefully
will have something positive to report on them, other than watch them
collect pollen. Need to get going on repairs , I really want to drive the GT
this year! If no further monetary interruptions occur, it WILL happen! :)
Well, if I get anywhere on them this weekend, I'll report on that as well.
Hopefully Sunday will be warm enough to go a little to them. Check in later,

Jerry in Woodbridge, VA
5 Gremlins at the house awaiting work...