Re: [gremlintime] Digest Number 517

Hi Gremlin Fans,
I've been with this group for awhile now, and, yes this is the quietest
it's been, so I thought I will give some chat. I have a 72' X that
ive owned since new, but modified it in the mid seventies for street
rodding.
It now has a " 401 " - 4-speed - 410 posi rear. The Gremlin has been
sitting along side my garage for about nine years, but pushed it in the
garage in January this year, and plan to check it out and maybe put it
on the road again. If anybody would like to see what it looked like
back in the 70's & 80's click on my site:

http://community.webtv.net/sbacho/StevesGremlin

Thanks, Steve from New Jersey