Re: still alive and so are my gremmies!

--- In gremlintime@xxxx, "Fredrick Burns" <fburns@xxxx> wrote:
> now debating whether i should by an 85 Eagle wagon or that 73 grem
x currently selling at ebay...

Thats a tuff one. I love my Gremmie, but I also enjoy my wifes 83
Eagle Wagon 4X4 to. Although I just ordered a half shaft for the
front cause the axle was about to fall off. Oh well after fixing that
well still only have around 7 hundred bucks in it. Guess its which
one you need the most. Good luck with it. Rod