Re: Kenosha planning, etc.

 Well, I haven't done much as yet, getting any of MY Gremlin(s) ready to
go. Had planned to work on them this weekend, but as it was windy and colder
Sunday, my only good day, I decided to put it off once again. Still mulling
whether to take the GT or the sunroofer. :) I think the GT, if I can get it
done. Shouldn't be too difficult, a few weekends of work, and then start
driving it to make sure nothing will go wrong on the long drive this summer.
So, time to hit the shower then the road to work. Later, folks!

Jerry

P.S. Rod, we' ain't hackin' on you so much as Bart. :) Stay on the list, just
ignore Bart's spewing when you mention non-AMC mods to your Gremlin, LOL.